Power Transmission Pylons:
- EL FOULADH has a long experience of more than 30 years in the design and manufacture of lattice towers for the transmission of electrical energy BT (8 to 10 m height with a head effort ranging from 150 to 1000 daN) and MT (12 to 15 m in height with a head stress of 300 to 3400 daN).
- By producing more than 1.5 million metal supports, EL FOULADH has contributed to the electrification of most of the urban and rural areas of TUNISIA.
- The metal supports we manufacture are made of welded round iron and then hot-dip galvanized with a minimum zinc layer of 70 microns
- Our supports are of an easy assembly not requiring mechanical means.
- Our supports are approved by the Tunisian Company of Electricity and Gas.
- Our company also has competent staff with a long experience in the design and manufacture of these types of supports.
- Our workshops, specialized in these supports, also have a rather high manufacturing capacity.
The lighting pylons have been developed in two directions:
- The first is stadium lighting for training areas and competition stadiums.
- The second concerns urban and rural lighting by supplying candelabras of different heights.
The ELFOULADH type metal frames, compared to the classic structures (in profiles) offer certain advantages for the customer:
- Higher rigidity and weaker deformations for the same resistance.
- Light weight, hence low prices and very competitive.Volume of foundations reduced, hence the moderate cost of civil engineering.
- Simple and fast assembly thanks to the simplicity and the reduced number of elements.
- No maintenance thanks to the galvanization.
The vast experience gained by EL FOULADH in this area has allowed it to cover both in Tunisia and abroad a total of more than 1,000,000 m2.
These masts were designed and delivered mainly for telecommunication antennas. Currently, EL FOULADH has produced self-stabilizing masts up to 100m high for satellite dishes or mesh. The possibilities of use are enormous: TV antennas, individual or collective billboards, etc ….